Sunday, November 20, 2011

Horst Family

I've had the chance to photograph all sorts of different subjects, and I must say that I think my favorites are families! :) Yes they can sometimes be hard, but I love being able to capture a family and their love for each other...and this last session was no different! after having to reschedule several times we were finally able to make this shoot happen and I had the lovely privilege of meeting the Horst family!

They were so sweet and the kiddos were adorable! Now a session with a baby and two-year old twins could become a nightmare, but their girls were so sweet and cooperative! It was tricky getting everyone to look at the same time, but with some patience and fun it worked out and we didn't have even one meltdown!

I enjoyed getting a peek into this families life and sharing the love and joy that they have with one another! I especially loved watching the older girls interact (I always love twins!)






You guys are an amazingly beautiful family and I am so honored to have had the chance to capture some of these memories for you! I hope you enjoy them! :)

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP